Clinical Education for Physical Therapists with Evidence In Motion.
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is committed to providing the best possible evidence-based education to PTs. Our flexible educational offerings are the perfect blend of online and hands-on training and are taught by world class faculty with extensive experience in academia, research, and practice management.
All of our private practices serve as Academic Teaching Centers for the following Evidence In Motion advanced training programs.
EIM’s APTA Credentialed Orthopaedic Residency Program consists of 18 months filled with intensive distance learning, online courses, hands-on training, and clinical practice hours. EIM Orthopaedic Residents:
- Grow their confidence to effectively evaluate and treat patients
- Gain a strong knowledge of evidence-based practice, manual therapy techniques, and advanced medical screening and radiology
- Position themselves to achieve OCS Certification upon completion of the program
EIM’s 18-month APTA Credentialed Sports Residency Program is a combination of online learning, hands-on courses, and athletic venue hours. Sports PT Residents:
- Increase their confidence to provide care to patients with athletic injuries
- Achieve a strong knowledge of preventative and rehabilitative evidence-based sports therapy that can be immediately applied to practice
- Position themselves to achieve SCS Certification upon completion of the program
EIM partners with NeuroRecovery Training Institute to offer 13-15-month APTA Credentialed Neurologic Residency Program is a combination of online learning, hands-on courses, and athletic venue hours. Neuro PT Residents:
- Grow as practitioners skilled in neurologic physical therapy
- Become highly-skilled, autonomous practitioners who have substantially increased their ability to provide care to a full spectrum of patients with neurologic injuries or conditions.
- Gain a strong base of knowledge of evidence-based practice and preventative and rehabilitative neurologic therapy techniques.
EIM offers various Certification Tracks for Postprofessional training designed to advance the physical therapist as a provider of patient care with advanced clinical competency:
*In partnership with NeuroRecovery Training Institute
EIM’s Postprofessional OTD program allows students to take an active role in the creation of their educational pathway. Students can meet professional goals while completing the coursework in specialty areas of their clinical interest. There are two tracks offered within the OTD program. This includes the Single OTD Track and the Dual OTD Track.
The Orthopaedic Manual PT Fellowship consists of 24-36 months filled with comprehensive distance learning, hands-on training, outcomes monitoring, and mentoring. EIM Fellows:
- Grow as experts in advanced manual therapy techniques
- Have increased opportunity to become educators in the field
- Position themselves as leaders in physical therapy clinical practice and research
The Executive Program is 12 months of MBA-style post-professional education designed to enhance the business savvy of clinic managers and owners. The optional postprofessional DPT clinical component includes 4 additional courses in Radiology, Medical Screening, Pharmacology, and Evidence-based Practice. Executive Program students:
- Identify areas for improvement and implement best practices in accounting, marketing, business strategy, management, leadership, technology, and customer service
- Differentiate themselves and their company by becoming a stronger, more effective leader and team
- Gain access to a network of like-minded private practitioners for long-term collaboration
International Spine and Pain Institute (ISPI)
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is proud to partner with International Spine and Pain Institute (ISPI) where Education is Therapy. ISPI provides high quality, up-to-date and research based education and resources for physical therapists regarding spinal disorders, orthopedics and pain science.
866-235-4289 | @ISPITeam