Confluent Health Board Members Named to Kentuckiana Business Hall of Fame
Four with Louisville ties join Kentuckiana Business Hall of Fame
Four business and civic leaders with Louisville ties will be inducted into the Kentuckiana Business Hall of Fame, hosted by Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana.
Those honored demonstrate business excellence; courageous thinking and actions; vision and innovation; inspiring leadership; and community involvement, according to a news release from Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana. Also, they are role models for future generations.
These business leaders will join 123 previously honored Kentuckiana Business Hall of Fame recipients:
- Larry Benz, president & CEO, Confluent Health;
- David Jones, Jr., chairman and managing partner, Chrysalis Ventures;
- Winston Pittman Sr., president, Pittman Enterprises, which operates several car dealerships; and
- Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne, founder of TKT & Associates, Inc., who is being inducted into the Hall of Fame posthumously.
- Jones Jr. also was recently recognized on Louisville Business First’s Power 50 list.