Like most website operators, Confluent Health collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Confluent Health’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Confluent Health’s visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Confluent Health’s website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
Confluent Health may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Confluent Health may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Confluent Health does not disclose your personally identifying information.
Terms and Conditions:
- By texting a keyword to short code 51005, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Up to 5 messages/month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 51005 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
For additional help, text HELP to 51005 in reply to a text message you receive.
Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- TMobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, TMobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.
- Questions / Support: You can contact us at [email protected] at any. time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 51005. You may also call our toll free support line: (866) 922-0012