Larry Benz Talks Kindness as a Competitive Edge in Medical Care on eHealth Radio Podcast
Larry Benz talks How Kindness Can Be a Competitive Edge in Medical Care on eHealth Radio Podcast
Listen to the interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Larry Benz as they discuss the following:
- The pandemic has shed light on some major challenges medical providers are facing. Outside of our current, tragic circumstances, what are some of the biggest challenges you’ve seen in the industry?
- In your book, you posit that kindness can be a competitive edge for healthcare providers. Can you explain what you mean?
- You cite a remarkable study that showed during 25% of visits, doctors don’t even ask patients what is bothering them. What is your best advice for patients who find themselves in an appointment like that?
- With the popularity of tele-health options increasing during COVID, what are some tips for how practitioners can emphasize care and connection with patients remotely?
- You’ve done a lot of work studying the impact of positive psychology in medical care. Can you talk us through the application of positive psychology, and how it can impact patient outcomes?
Listen to the podcast here.